County Judge Brint Carlton and the Orange County Commissioners would like to invite the public to
attend a Town Hall Meeting.
When: Thursday, January 26, 2017 Time: 2:00 p.m. and again at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Orange County Convention and Expo Center, 11475 FM 1442, Orange, Texas 77632.
Purpose: To discuss the proposed Hospital District & other county business
Discussion of Hospital District includes: how it works, what it takes to get it started, pros and
cons of a Hospital District, how board members get appointed to the district, etc.
We encourage residents to email their questions prior to the meeting to better serve you.
In observance of the birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr., City of Vidor offices, with the exception of the Police and Sanitation departments, will be closed Monday, January 16, 2017.
The Sanitation Department will run its normal Monday route. Customers are advised to have their cans out by 6:00 a.m.
Anyone desiring to make a payment to either the Sanitation Department or the Municipal Court may use the appropriate drop box located in the rear parking lot of City Hall Municipal Building.
- Help Us Welcome Chief Rod Carroll
- YOU are the 'I' in Vidor! #ImInVidor
- Story Time At The Vidor Public Library
- Michael Stephenson, City Council member Ward 4, submits resignation
- Burn Permits
- Holiday Closures
- Hazard Mitigation Plan Update 2016
- Vidor boy uses savings to donate bikes, scooters to gift drive
- Rod Carroll Nomination Approved
- Really Big Show!