Non-Juvenile Non-Warrant Case Info Search
*Begin by typing a last name, the search will be performed automatically
*Click or tap on your result to be taken directly to
If your case does not come up, call the Court office at (409) 769-7452.

Calling the Court office is the most accurate way to find out the details of your case.

This list is updated weekly or bi-weekly, as time allows. Cases are cleared daily. This search function is NOT as accurate as calling the court office.

This search may not display every case you have active in the Court.

Cases designated as a juvenile case will not show up even if you are now an adult.

 If you believe you have a warrant or capias pro fine, please use the warrant search instead.

Closed, Dismissed, or Appealed cases are not searchable.  For proof that your case has been closed or dismissed, you must contact the Court.

If your case shows a zero balance, your case may still be open or in default because you owe other documentation to the Court.